My background is working in cultural projects and i am specialized in time/money/human resources management. Currently i am employed in a fast paced work environment, i work flexible hours and i am facing big challenges daily as i am responsible to navigate the waters of international theater/music/dance/visual arts productions.
My core competencies:
• budgeting and handle project budget during production
• hire stuff
• preparing and submitting all types of paperwork needed for obtaining permits
• assign people daily tasks
• making sure all equipment are set up properly and working well
• risk assessment
• approving the booking of resources, locations, equipment and suppliers
• advanced computer skills, and basic knowledge in accounting, management and administration
• excellent in communication skills, both oral and written
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Compliance with workplace policies and procedures and experience in maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information and leading efforts to optimize workplace productivity.
• Resourceful and the ability to utilize knowledge of administrative functions to provide high-level support to executives including but not limited to calendar management, appointment scheduling, record management, travel arrangements, etc.
• Fundamental knowledge of office administration and the ability to implement strategic operational plans consistent with an office’s mission and general objectives.
• Advanced computer skills and the ability to manage filing systems, collect, organize, update and enter data in the database.
• Detail-oriented with great communication, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, phone etiquette, and time management skills.